Terms and Conditions
In keeping with the Province’s Public Health Order of September 13, 2021; and the Regional District’s compliant policy regarding access to indoor events at public facilities, Patrons need to be vaccinated to attend.
ALL Patrons will be required to provide proof of BOTH vaccinations, (at least 7-days after the 2nd dose) to attend events.
(Please see Creekside Theatre requirements below as they will require full vaccinations sooner.)
Please review the following requirements carefully.
(If you are unable to meet these PHO requirements, please contact the Ticket Seller box office for assistance, or to request a full refund as soon as possible. Please Note: Refunds cannot be offered post-event).
Arriving at the Venue – Please have the following ready to present:
• Your BC Vaccine Card QR code on your phone (Or print out)
• Plus your Government-issued Photo ID
• Your QR code will be scanned & ID matched by the venue
How to get your BC Vaccine Card – Click Here for Vaccine card
Mandatory Mask/Face Covering Policy:
ALL Patrons over Age 12, staff & volunteers are required to wear a mask, (Does NOT include “a mini or large clear plastic face shield”), to enter & attend any event indoors, (Interior Health COVID-19 Order – August 20, 2021), until the Order is rescinded.
Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre:
Effective September 13, 2021, proof of vaccination for COVID-19 (at least 1st dose) is required of ALL Patrons.
As of October 24, 2021, proof of BOTH vaccinations will be required, (at least 7-days after the 2nd dose).
Creekside Theatre, Lake Country, BC:
Effective September 20, 2021, ALL events at 50% capacity, (125 seats) will require proof of full vaccination (two doses) to enter the venue.
“Proof of vaccination” is the BC Vaccine Card (QR Code) on a Patron’s smart phone; OR hard copy print-out version, presented to venue staff for scanning & verification prior to entering the venue.
Thank you for supporting the Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre, Creekside Theatre, and all our partner venues; and for helping to ensure the health & safety of all staff, volunteers and guest artists as we return to the excitement and inspiration of live performance!
Ticket Seller Box Office
3800 - 33rd Street,
Vernon, British Columbia
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm - Phone ONLY
Our Front Doors are closed
UPDATED HOURS FOR SATURDAY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Sunday & Holidays: Closed
Ticket Seller is a division of the Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre Society. A registered
Not-For-Profit & Charitable Organization.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions/Electronic Signature
I also agree that clicking the checkbox is my electronic signature to this contract of sale, under the conditions of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or equivalent in my country - and forms a legally binding contract. Your acceptance is recorded electronically.
Scalping, Secondary Market, or Problem Orders
This will be specifically enforced if you have any past history of disputing any sale.
- Covid Vaccine Policy Click Here
- All Sales Final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Be sure to have ID to pickup your tickets. The name on the tickets should match your ID.
- Be Air Aware! We are a scent free building. Scented products can aggravate health problems for some people, especially those with asthma, allergies and other medical conditions. Please limit scented products.
- Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of the Front of House Supervisor and are subject to alternative seating.
- Photography and recording devices are prohibited in the theatre.
- Cellular telephones or Devices that may beep or make noise must be turned off or silenced before entering the theatre.
- "Babes-in-arms" are only permitted for family-friendly shows, with the promoter's approval. Babes-in-arms is defined as babies that are not yet walking. All others will be required to purchase a ticket. If the child is occupying a seat, regardless of age, a paid ticket will be required.
- Children who are unable to sit quietly throughout the performance will be directed to the lobby along with their accompanying adult. No Refunds.
- Missed performances will not be rescheduled.
- One admission per ticket.
- Programs, dates and times are subject to change.
- Lost or stolen tickets may be reprinted on the night of the event only.
- Presenter reserves the right to refuse admission and to refund purchase price.
- No smoking, food or drinks allowed in the theatre..
- Doors open usually open 1 hour before curtain time.
- Bearer of the ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the same.